Amy butler tm
midwest modern (R) sewing pattern
The Nappy Bag
Diaper Bag with Changing Pad & Storage Case
This bag is also suitable as a gym, yoga, beach, crafts and shopping bag.
A very versatile design.
For the Stylin' Mom and Baby on the go! This hip and functional diaper bag design helps to keep everything under control. It's easy access design even keeps your cell phone right where you can reach it (and hear it)!
This bag is also great as a gym bag, yoga bag, beach bag or for shopping, carrying groceries, knitting and crafts. Students could even use it for their books!
For the Diaper Bag
- 1 3/4 yard of light to mid-weight cotton for the exterior
- 3 yards of light to mid-weight coordinating cotton for the lining
- Cotton Canvas - 7/8 yard of 60" canvas or 1 3/4 yard of 45" canvas
- 1 1/2 yards of lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1" of 3/4" Sew-on Velcro?
- 1 spool of coordinating thread I recommend cotton covered polyester thread.
Finished Dimensions: 24" wide x 29" tall
For the Changing Pad and Storage Case
- 3/4 yard of cotton Terry Cloth for the front of the Changing Pad
- 7/8 yard of light to mid-weight coordinating cotton for the Changing Pad
- 7/8 yard of a different light to mid-weight coordinating cotton for the Storage Case
- 3/4 yard of cotton batting
- 1 spool of coordinating thread
Finished dimensions: 18" wide x 24" long for the Changing Pad 5" wide x 19 1/2" tall for the Storage Case.
Original aus USA, daher Anleitung auf englisch.
Bei Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne unter email@example.com zur Verfügung.